A Call for contributions to a special Issue on “Sustainable Land-Based Bioeconomy Development”
Our estimated colleagues from BOKU (Dr. Stefanie Linser, Dr. Martin Greimel) and the University of Hohenheim (Prof. Dr. Andreas Pyka) are guest editors for a special issue of Land about “Sustainable Land-Based Bioeconomy Development”.
Its aim is to provide a comprehensive compilation on current approaches and implementations of Bioeconomy strategies.
Therefore, empirical research or conceptual / theoretical contributions are welcome.
The following topics elaborated through Policy analysis, literature reviews and indicator-based monitoring are of special interest:
- Development of the bioeconomy concept;
- Economic perspectives of a land-based bioeconomy;
- Environmental concerns in a sustainable land-based bioeconomy;
- Socio-cultural aspects in sustainable land-based bioeconomy development;
- Transformational pathways for a knowledge-based sustainable bioeconomy development;
- Monitoring, assessment and reporting approaches for a land-based Bioeconomy;
Submission Deadline is the 31st of December 2022!
For more information on how to contribute visit: bit.ly/Sp-Is