Educational offers at the European Bioeconomy University
EBU offers a wide range of study programmes on master’s level as well as individual modules covering all thematic areas of the bioeconomy, including:
- Agriculture, animal and primary production
- Biology and biotechnology
- Ecology, environmental sciences and engineering, climate
- Chemical and biochemical engineering
- Circular economy
- Digitalization, big data and ICT applied to Bioeconomy
- Management of natural capital and sustainable resources
- Economics, management, social and political sciences, sustainability transformation
Master Students are encouraged to make use of the ample options for individual curricula development based on Erasmus+ exchange within the EBU alliance.
For further information, please contact the Erasmus+ programme coordinator at your home university.